This short video shows an experiment on gluten. This answers a lot on why it can be so disruptive healthwise.
Here are three superstar nutrients that we’re learning new and amazing things about everyday—nutrients that are on rise and deserve our undivided attention…
How soda effects your health all over
source - http://www.findyouryouth.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Soda-Infographic-Term-Life.png
Heart healthy foods infographic
source - http://www.sunwarrior.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/heart_healthy_foods_infographic_pic.jpg.jpg
10 Benefits of Cucumbers
- Relieves joint pain (arthritis/gout)
- Reduces cholesterol
- Aids in weightloss
- Promotes digestion
- Prevents headaches
- Fights cancer
- Rehydrates & remineralizes the body
- High silica content for silky hair
- Cures diabetes
- Controls blood pressure
Key Benefits and Uses for Cucumbers
1. Aid in weight loss: Due to its low calorie and high water content, cucumber is an ideal diet for people who are looking for weight loss.
2. Hydration: They are 95% water but far more nutritious.
3. Diuretic: It encourages the elimination of waste products from the body through urination. Regular intake of cucumber helps to dissolve bladder or kidney stones.
4. Nutrition: They contain vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, folic acid, vitamin C, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and zinc.
5. Energy: They are a good source of B-vitamins and carbohydrates that can provide that quick pick-me-up when needed!
6. Skin care: The high water content, antioxidants, and the presence of certain minerals like magnesium, potassium, and silica make cucumbers an essential part of skin care. Facial masks containing cucumber juice can be used for skin tightening. Ascorbic acid and caffeic acid present in cucumbers can bring down the water retention rate which in turn diminishes the puffiness and swelling under the eyes. Cucumber skin also can bring relief to the skin caused by sunburn or windburn.
7. Anti-fog: Rub a slice of cucumber on mirrors to prevent fogging.
The first permanently wet slippery surface for condiments… completely natural I’m sure
Foods and herbs that support the kidney
Foods and herbs that support the liver